Re: vista rsh problem

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 5 04:09, goetz fischer wrote:
hello,

i know this has been discussed but sadly not enough.
i just used a nightly dll and the error message is gone but it still doesn't work. the prompt just keeps empty like it's working.
to be clear this is about using rsh with cygwin on vista.

Sorry, but I can't reproduce any problems. I just tested this using the latest snapshot (as you). I started an inetd w/ rsh and rlogin on another box
and that box was a 'real' unix box?
 and tried to login from my vista test machine to that box.
rlogin, rsh and rcp worked fine.  We'd need a much more detailed problem
description to help you.  See http://cygwin.com/problems.html

Corinna

-- ah-consulting.net Götz Fischer Senior Consultant Phone: +49(0)7225/98 98 79 Fax: +49(0)7225/28 64 eMail: g.fischer@ah-consulting.net http://www.ah-consulting.net http://www.ah-webhosting.com