the instruction of setting up sshd in cygwin is too vague

Thanks to let me know which instruction is correct one.
I got the trouble with the official instruction. I just wonder if you can
give me some help, I am new in this area?
My goal is establishing a vista or XP professional base sshd server in
laboratory so that everyone in the lab can use this computer to do data
analysis with ssd client application.
I thought the best thing is that everyone can work simultaneously and
interface in every client computer is easy to use such as windows system. I
even don't know if cygwin can realize this goal or not?
Yesterday, I tried the official instruction following the protocol described
in your email.

1. choose the package.
    I chose the openssh, xorg-x11-base, tcp_wrapper.
2. after installation, I tried to run ssh-host-config under /usr/bin, but I
cannot even find a subfolder named bin under /usr folder. Instead, I found
ssh-host-config file under C:\cygwin\bin. It is unexecutable file. So I ran
ssh-host-config under the prompt in cygwin bash shell after I started it.
3. There are many opitions I can choose. I input ssh-host-config -d -c
options -w pwd
    I thought the user sshd_server is a default user name. if is that
meaning that I have to set up a sshd_server name in user accounts under XP
professional? Can I change user name? what is the password for sshd_server?
Is it pwd ?
4. I logged off and logged on with another user name different with
sshd_server
   Start cygwin bash shell and run ssh-user-config. Ssh-user-config -d -p
word 5. then I tried to ssh myself using ssh localhost
   the error message appeared and it said that connection is refused.
5. how to open port 22 in winXP firewall
The instruction is vague and unclear. I thought it causes a big problem for
beginner like me.
Hope you can help me out. I really need some helps.
Thanks in advance!

Best

Shiliang