Re: Uninstalling a program from Cygwin in Windows XP

On 9/14/07, D <renderzdreamz@EPICLULZ> wrote:
> So basically take the command that is at the bottom and use that instead because I am on
> windows xp?

This has NOTHING to do with Windows XP. you went a traditional route
to install from sources. a simple 'make uninstall' should suffice (in
all good theory... we know that theory != practice. All Else Fails,
use setup.exe to install it 'officially' and then run it again to
uninstall it 'officially' -- that is, if you didnt use PREFIX=(path
here) when you ran the Configure script.

--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.