Re: Is there someone offering cygwin paid support?

Marko Loparic wrote:
Hi Phil,

I have also tried to do what you say but it did not solve the problem.

Thanks a lot anyway,

Just a quick note, by the way, to question your apparent assumption that "paid support" will get you any further than using this list!

The information you get here is "straight from the horse's mouth", by the developers of the software. I doubt there is anyone better-informed about the issues, and paying for support doesn't actually get you anything better, nor any guarantee that your issues will be resolved.

We are all lucky they are prepared to contribute so willingly and so much.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119

Sorry, the dog ate my .sigline