Bug In Cygwin For Vista Setup Postinstall post-textmf.sh

Gentle People:

  I have found a bug actually a hang condition when I attempt to
run Setup for Cygwin on my Toshiba Satellite with MS Vista
with all current MS Windows updates installed.

  The hang occurs in the "Running" section of Setup on the file:
/etc/postinstall/post-texmf.sh

   From what I can tell I am running the current version of Cygwin
Version 1.5.24-2.

This hang prevents Setup from finishing.

What is the best way to fix this?

   BTW: I did install successfully on my win2k machine.
Great Software once it is installed.

Thanks for the help.
Thomas Dineen
tdineen@ix.netcom.com