Re: copying a million tiny files?

Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
I'm sorry Brian. We put up with allot from you but I think we have to draw the line at heresy. What is the penalty for heresy around here anyway? Expulsion? Flogging? Burning at the stake?
They all sound good! But we must make sure that whatever we choose is down publicly!
Whatever it is, I think we need to make an example of Brian.
I agree! ;-)
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?