Re: Support for sa_sigaction

On Nov 14 11:06, Joaqu?n M? L?pez Mu?oz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The latest releases of Cygwin support include sa_sigaction member in the
> structure sigaction, but older releases such as Cygwin 1.5.7 don't (I've just
> checked it out with my 1.5.7 local copy).
>
> How can I find the exact Cygwin release where sa_sigaction began to be
> supported? I've scanned the web, the mailing lists archive and the CVS repo
> looking for this piece of info, to no avail.

Use `cvs annotate' to find the date when sa_sigaction has been
introduced and then check against the release dates.  So, from what I
can tell, 1.5.7 should already have sa_sigaction.  sa_sigaction has been
introduced immediately when introducing the file include/cygwin/signal.h
on 2003-11-03, while Cygwin 1.5.7 has been released on 2004-01-31.

However, why is it important to know?  Just use the latest Cygwin
version and you're done.

Corinna

Red Hat