Re: missing 'which' documentation

On Dec 12 22:55, Lee D. Rothstein wrote:
> Does anybody know or care that there is an option --
> '-a' -- for 'which' -- that is not documented on
> Cygwin. That is, there is no internal help, and there
> is no 'man' or 'info' page provided by Cygwin install.
> If anybody wants this, I will find or create the 'man'
> page and make it cover '-a', and then do *what* with
> it? Pointers appreciated!

Cygwin's which is quite an old one written by me.  The best way to move
forward would probably be to remove it from the Cygwin distro in favor
of the which used in several (all?) Linux distros:

  http://www.xs4all.nl/~carlo17/which/

Anybody volunteering to become which maintainer for Cygwin?
See http://cygwin.com/setup.html

Corinna

Red Hat