Re: Uninstalling Cygwin

Warren Young wrote:

> We have a behavioral psychology problem here, not a technology problem:
> if the item of interest isn't on the first page of results, many will
> stop looking right there and post to the mailing list.  They've done
> their bit, and looked in the FAQ, right?

And what I'm (apparently, poorly) trying to say is that we should only
have links to the no-chunks version so that it's impossible to get
confused as there's only one choice.  We can leave the chunked pages on
the server so that old links continue to work, but I really don't see
why they are useful, specifically for the reason the poster expressed.

Brian