RE: Re: Uninstalling Cygwin

-----Mensaje original-----
Robert Pendell
Enviado el: martes, 12 de febrero de 2008 16:39
Asunto: Re: Uninstalling Cygwin

>You were quoting the header in your replies which contained email
addresses in it.  It isn't encouraged because it helps spammers out.
Your case is particularly disturbing because it was the mailing list
email address that was getting quoted and we are already starting to see
the occasional spam message make it through.

- --
Robert Pendell
shinji@elite-systems.org

Thawte Web of Trust Notary
CAcert Assurer

It is not very difficult to find the list email address, if you belong to the email list.

In any case, I am going to delete the emails as much as possible (i.e. would I also delete your email address that appears in the footer ?). I hope don´t be burned if I forget one ;)

On the other hand, it would be very interesting change the email list script to change the email address to disable email address (so, if one want to write to other user, must change it manually).

Regards.

P.S.: the infractor is the spammer.

Pedro.