Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: irssi-0.8.12-1

Thanks! Finally irssi got into cygwin distribution. :)

I though have noticed some glitches when irssi starts:

          Irssi: Looking up irc.mimi.net.ru             2
                                                 2:33 -!- IIrssi:
Connecting to irc.mimi.net.ru [82.146.61.3] port 6667
22:33 -!- Irssi: Connection to irc.mimi.net.ru established

Something wrong with time in first two lines. This happens every time
irssi starts, within all windows, not only status.