Re: Access to Network Drive under ssh

I am having the same problems as in the discussion and would appreciate any help to resolve it. After I log into a ssh session, the drives are not automatically mapped and typing 'net use' gives me unavailable. I can map them manually, but I need them to be mapped automatically to setup the environment properly for my scripts.

"Anyway, the way I generally get things... well, closer to working, is to create a service that calls 'bash -c <some-sshd-init-script>', and have the script issue a bunch of 'net use <foo> <bar>' commands and then exec sshd. That way you don't have to worry about connections being remembered, because they will always be created for you when sshd starts up."

In the post, there is a workaround for the problem, but I cannot write the sshd-init-script and create the service to run it, so it works. Would anyone provide anymore detail or instructions?

Thank you,
Robin