Apache 2.2.6 building from source code

Hello all,
I'm trying to build apache from source code downloaded from cygwin mirror
site. I am following the sequence listed in "apache2-2.2.6-1.sh" for
building the source code. But it looks like it place the build binary of
apache in the default location, I want it to build and place the binary in
the my defined location.
I know in the unix set up
%Configure --prefix="Traget_directory"
you can direct it to place the binary. But as I'm not directly running
configure rather running
% apache2-2.2.6-1.sh conf (hope it will apply cygwin specific patches)
so I can't input the prefix target directory.

So what changes to be required to redirect the binary in my defined
location?
Regards

Anik Pal
Vadodara, India