Re: problem with waveinopen under Vista

Hi Corinna,

happy to read you!

Maybe this is related to the fact that I have no sp1 on my Vista
installation. Can you check on a Vista without sp1?

I've got Vista preinstalled in Italian on the PC, and I found no way
to install sp1 on it (seems Italian language sp1 will be available in
a month or so).

I'll see if I can do something to install Vista in English (and then sp1).

Thanks a lot for testing it.

PS: I know about /dev/dsp, but I need to do complex audio things in a
complex program (asterisk), and last time I checked the oss emulation
was very basic so I implemented the audio part win32 native.

Giovanni Maruzzelli