Re: FAQ suggestion

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 9:31 AM, Christopher Faylor
<cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com> wrote:
>  Actually, I think 9.3 suggests a disagreement

Yes, it accurately captures the disagreement that
the Cygwin maintainers have with users that want to do this.

Your replacement text isn't clear enough about
the fact that running two different cygwin DLLs
at the same time won't work, IMHO.

> Also, what does Wine have to do with
>  anything?  Wine is a Linux package.

Right, rip it out.

>  Unless there are clarifications needed to the above, I can check this in.

Please do; this will help.

Thanks,
Dan