Re: perl Tk for cygwin almost fixed

2008/3/19, Michael Kairys <kairys@comcast.net>:
> I blush to confess I don't know what you mean. Can you say a little more
>  about how I would get the patch onto my system?

You go to the bugtracker for this module -
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Tk and click on "View/Report Bugs"
=> look for the cygwin patches
=> http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=31792
  "#31792: 804.028 Won't Comple in cygwin" (I didn't write this
report, but it could have been me)
And see the comments and attached patches.

The last one compiles good, even on Vista. But the event versions
should be changed.

>  "Reini Urban" <rurban@x-ray.at> wrote in message
>
> 6910a60803180629k7112ca98u25b84d6946ede967@mail.gmail.com">news:6910a60803180629k7112ca98u25b84d6946ede967@mail.gmail.com...
>
> > 2008/3/17, Michael Kairys <kairys@comcast.net>:
>  >

> > I really don't know when I will have enough time available for the
>  > remaining issues.
>  > The patch is there in the tracker, try it out by yourself. And try
>  > switching back  from unix events to windows events.
>

> --

Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/              http://murbreak.at/