Re: AGAIN - cp: skipping file ... as it was replaced while being copied

OK - just for the record and in case this ever needs to be debugged,
here's the result.

I got the latest snapshot cygwin1-20080327.dll.bz2. It fixed the "cp
from network" problem, but created a strange issue with mounted
disks. Here it is.

Normally I have mounted c: and d: like this
  mount c:/ /c; ls /c
  mount d:/ /d; ls /d

so that /c and /d lead to the top-levels of c: and d: respectively. As
a result, I _normally_ have this:

/tmp > mount
C:\bin\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\bin\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
C:\bin\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
c: on /c type system (binmode)
d: on /d type system (binmode)

Now, with the dev snapshot cygwin1.dll, all is well except that "ls
/d" seems to list /c and in fact "ls /<any_single_letter>" seems to
behave like "ls /c"! I can still see d: under "ls /cygdrive/d/", but
not under its mount point, which is /d/. Also, when I list /c I get an
error regarding not being able to open Documents\ and\ Settings. Strange!

So I reverted back to the original cygwin1.dll :-)

If there is any interest on the part of any cygwin developer in
pursuing this matter, I'd be happy to cooperate, but other than that
I'll leave it at that - at least for the near future.