From: LATHAM, JUSTIN HS
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 2:33 PM
To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'
Subject: "Download Incomplete. Try again?" failures

I am trying to install Cygwin on a Windows XP PC that has not previously
had it installed.  Since I want to install the exact same distribution
on multiple PCs, I am selecting the "Download Without Installing" option
to just get the packages I want first.

I have attempted the operation on 4 different mirrors with the same
result.  From each, I get the "Download Incomplete.  Try again?" error
box when it is trying to download _update-info-dir-00605-1.tar.bz2.

I am attaching my setup.log and setup.log.full to assist in debugging
the problem.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts what I might be doing
incorrectly.
Thanks in advance,
Justin