SWIG is downlevel

Hello, this has been mentioned before in this archive but I just wanted to bump this issue back up in the collective conscious again. The current version of SWIG distributed with cygwin is incompatible with the Pyhon 2.5 include files also included in the cygwin distribution. The specific problem I am seeing is SWIG < 1.3.30 does not properly declare const char* where it should, producing wrapper code that won't compile. This problem is fixed in SWIG >= 1.3.30.

Thanks!
Chris
--
My email address is 'cr' at the above domain.