RE: Cygwin Home Page

  While we're on the topic: I noticed the front page needs an update.  I
would have committed this as "obvious", but I don't know if we have that
rule here!  (Well, that, plus because I can't test the change by browsing it
locally owing to the use of SSI, I'd appreciate a couple more eyeballs on it
before doing anything reckless^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^carefully planned and
fully-thought-through at every step of the way.)

    cheers,
      DaveK