RE: Does anyone use insight on cygwin?

Brian Keener wrote on 06 August 2008 18:42:

> Let me change my previous response please

  The moving hand writes, and having writ moves on ....  ;-)

> version would be great - if possible.  Especially now that I found my
> issue - my debug version of Cygwin1.dll (self compiled) apparently
> broke Insight and/or Tcl/Tk because as soon as I changed back to a
> released Cygwin1.dll - Insight started working again from bash.

  Are you /entirely/ sure you didn't accidentally leave a service running or
a shell or something or somehow end up with two clashing DLLs at the same
time?  Unless you've been making changes to the source code, any self-build
DLL ought to be just as good as one from upstream.

    cheers,
      DaveK