Re: managed mount and move directory.

On 08/08/2008, SungHyun Nam wrote:
If a directory contains filename whose name includes capital
letter, I cannot move the directory correctly from non-managed
filesystem to the managed filesystem.

Is it expected?

Yes. The munging of file names happens only for files created under the managed mount. Files created in directories outside of managed mounts or created in the directory used for managed mounts prior to the mount are not supported. Try 'cp' instead.

Holliston, MA 01746