Re: Cygwin 1.5.25: gprof time accumulation problem

David Donovan wrote:

> I am having difficulties using gprof under cygwin.  When I try to

It's not your fault.  There were bugs in both Cygwin and gprof.  They
are fixed in CVS and should be working again in the next version.  For
Cygwin however, I'm not sure if another 1.5 release is on the table so
it may be a bit of a wait unless you want to try the experimental 1.7.
Since the Cygwin portion of the fix is localized to libgmon.a you can
try replacing your copy in /usr/lib with the one attached.  You'll still
need an updated gprof (i.e. updated binutils package) and of course
you'll need to relink your test app.

Brian