Re: RE:Using mutt to sendmail via remote SMTP

Thank for the answer,

I finally find tutorial in http://www.andrews-corner.org regarding this subject, and successfully sending this mail with mutt. I just want to share this link.

This tutorial point me to using mutt as MUA, msmtp as MTA to send mail, fetchmail to retrieve mail from POP server and procmail to drop packet to local mailbox.

The problem is I still can't read some mail, with text/html unsupported messages, I know this newbie question but maybe someone in this list can point me a solutions.

--
It is easy to say no when
          there is a deeper yes burning within