cygrunsrv process logs

Hi,

Since I used cygrunsrv against fetchmail, I don't get fetchmail logs
anymore.

Here's how I made it,
	cygrunsrv.exe --install fetchmail \
	--path /usr/bin/fetchmail \
	--env HOME=$HOME \
	--user "ppbraun" \
	--args '--nodetach' \
	--shutdown
Into service's properties, username is,
	.\ppbraun
is that normal with the dot and backslash ?
And inside .fetchmailrc I got this,
	set postmaster "ppbraun"
	set nobouncemail
	set daemon 60
	set logfile /home/ppbraun/fetch.log

But I doesn't create the fetch.log file.  Any idea why ?

When switching off or putting windows into sleep, does it wait for
fetchmail to finish ?  That's why I need to check the logs...

Thanks
-Pierre-Philipp