Re: perl.exe: fatal error on Vista

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:33 AM, hce <webmail.hce@gmail.com> wrote:

>    <BIG snip>
>

>    There is no tie command, so I tried to call /bin/rebaseall -v >
>    rebaseall.log from the ash. Please find attached rebaseall.log and
>    cygcheck.log as per above requirment.
>
>    Thank you.

Did you noticed that no /bin, /usr/bin, etc were present in your PATH?
Also at the end of cygcheck.log not even one of the basic tools were
detected, but some of their packages are installed (eg, bash, sed,
...).

Did you ran cygcheck from ash? If so, please run it on your "normal"
environment; if not, there's your problem.