setup.exe crashing on postgress uninstall

Greetings,

I just downloaded latest setup.exe and ran it to update my current packages.
When it got to uninstalling postgresql prior to installing the new
version, it crashed and hung.

Any suggestions how to get past this/capture useful information to
file a bug with?

Also, if I instruct setup.exe to keep the current version of
postgress, then it doesn't crash.

See attached cygcheck -s for info on packages.

Thanks,
Bill