Re: setup.exe crashing on postgress uninstall

William Deegan schrieb:
I just downloaded latest setup.exe and ran it to update my current packages.
When it got to uninstalling postgresql prior to installing the new
version, it crashed and hung.

I remember having experimented with a postinstall script. This was a failed attempt, and should be removed, if so.

mv /etc/preremove/postgresql.sh*

Which version do you want to uninstall exactly?

Any suggestions how to get past this/capture useful information to
file a bug with?

Also, if I instruct setup.exe to keep the current version of
postgress, then it doesn't crash.

See attached cygcheck -s for info on packages.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/