Print

When I try to print under cygwin ( a text file too ) with 'lpr' I can hear the
printer ( Lexmark Z600 Series connected via usb to a simple desktop pc )
move the cursor to be ready for printing but nothing happens.
I tried with text files and .ps too.

'lpr test'
'lpr test2.ps'

It seems that cygwin sends some signal to the printer but, nothing is
printed.
I read cygwin manual, faqs, tried with 'cat test | lpr'
but the result is the same.
I've installed gsview, so tried 'gsprint test2.ps', but here initially
nothing happened ( not even the printer cursor moving as before ). After
1 minute the computer slow and I see that spoolv.exe process, burns 98% of
cpu usage. The output at prompt is :

$ gsprint test2.ps
Copyright (C) 2003-2006, Ghostgum Software Pty Ltd.  All Rights Reserved.
2006-02-24 gsprint 1.9
GPL Ghostscript 8.63 (2008-08-01)
Copyright (C) 2008 Artifex Software, Inc.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Page 1, PRINT