Re: Can't find how to fetch from the web

are you talking about using wget to download files or webpages?

all you have to do is open the setup.exe and the new package you want is
under WEB >>(select)wget

then google wget to see how to use it... it pretty simple and a good way to
get data or other things from the web.

I  hope this what you were going for.

Garret