RE: Im having a problem downloading version 1.5.25-15 having something to do with setup.ini.sig

Garret wrote on 15 August 2008 17:07:

> I have been frustratingly stumped by this for 2 weeks now.

  Argh, sorry about that.  We announced the release on all the mailing
lists, but we don't really have any idea how many unofficial mirrors are out
there using the setup.exe infrastructure.

  If you're on a mailing list or otherwise in touch with the GRASS
community, would you mind passing them on the information about setup.exe's
changed behaviour, and this link to the release announcement?  TIA.

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2008-08/msg00001.html

    cheers,
      DaveK