Re: Anyone want to be the "expect" package maintainer?

I've used Cygwin's expect for a couple of years in sporadic automation and it works well.

One thing that is useful and which is missing from the Cygwin package is the "autoexpect" program, which I copied from the source tarball.

There is nothing that appears massively broken, so it should be easy for whomever becomes the next maintainer.

========Keith