Building kernel modules

Hi all!

I'm trying to build some kernel modules for ARM platform on Cygwin. I
have working cross-compiler (gcc 4.1.1, from GNUARM project), but I'm
unable to build kernel scripts that are needed for building modules
(scripts/mod/...). It looks that all problems are .h related. I have
resolved problems with Elf... macros and structures, but things get
more and more complicated.

Is there anyone with experience in building kernel on Cygwin for some
other platform? Or some good advice? :)

Thanks!