Re: Building kernel modules

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin)
<reply-to-list-only-lh@cygwin.com> wrote:
> To me, it sounds like there's a problem with the installation
> of the tool-chain, a step was missed in the process, or there's a problem
> in the environment that's misdirecting the tool-chain.

Well, except a few Next buttons there are no so much 'options' while
installing gnuarm. In the meantime, I realized that GNUARM is not a
proper toolchain for me. It is generating arm-elf binaries, while I
need one generating arm-linux. Right now I'm downloading toolchain
from CodeSourcery and trying to build my own using buildroot.

Anyway, if anyone has some suggestions for me, I'm more than happy :)

Thanks.