Cygwin Secure Shell Version 1.5.25-15 Request for U.S. Export Information 19399845 08222008

GE Aviation is in the process of reviewing your software product,
Secure Shell Version 1.5.25-15
In order to determine whether the software is subject to Federal Export
Administration Regulations (EAR), we are requesting that you provide the
Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) that classifies this
software according to the Commerce Control List. This number is used to
determine if an export license is required by the U.S. Department of
Commerce in order for our company to export the software to our
affiliates abroad and/or to provide access to our non-US citizen
employees.
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If you do not have access
to this information, please forward this request to the appropriate
personnel in your company. Please copy our email address on the request
(gentsg.software_licensing@ge.com ) so that we may follow up. Typically
this information is maintained in the legal department and/or
organization responsible for regulatory procedures.
For additional information regarding US Export, or for assistance in
obtaining the ECCN for your product, you can contact the Bureau of
Industry and Security (BIS) Office of Exporter Services at 202-482-4811
or their Western regional office at 949-660-0144 for assistance.
Additional information is also available on the Department of Commerce's
website at http://www.bIS.doc.gov/Licensing/ExportingBasics.htm.
Thank you.
TSG Software License Manager, (GE Infra, Aviation)
Email: gentsg.software_licensing@ge.com

	Tammy Mock		513-243-7558
	Karen Hartmann		513-243-2472
	Erik Hajek		513-243-3331