Re: Cygwin compiler and linker options

Phil Betts wrote:

It would be nice if the cygwin-specific options were documented in the gcc info file, but they don't appear to be. Don't expect -mno-cygwin
to appear there soon either, because my understanding is that the
-mno-cygwin option will be removed soon because of the surprising number of people who can't seem to grasp the concept of no-cygwin.

Do you mean this thread:

<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2007-02/msg00079.html>

Is there some more recent discussion on this that I've missed somewhere?

Cheers, Ralph