Re: Updated: perl-ExtUtils-Depends-0.300-2

2008/8/24 Yaakov (Cygwin Ports):
> This release includes a patch, combined with perl-5.10.0-5, which allows
> the linking of Gtk2-Perl modules without further intervention.  cygport
>  will soon require this release for gtk2-perl.cygclass.

Did you look into the root cause for this headache, libtool?

Sooner or later I want to get back to normal perl builds, with libWin32CORE.a
being linked externally.
With -Wl,--export-all-symbols it should really be able to allow this static lib
together with the dlls.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/ http://murbreak.at/