Run ssh-host-config fails and is looking for diffutils

I can not install Cygwin SSH daemon. I run the following command and receive
an error message.

run ssh-host-config

Could not find or execute required program cmp
Please install diffutils

- I am installing on Windows 2003 server.
- I am logged on as local admin.
- I just downloaded the latest cygwin setup.exe from www.cygwin.com
- I have the files installed on my F:\cgywin with folder permissions:
Administrators and System with Full Control
- Cygwin version 1.90.4.1

I installed cygwin twice and was looking for any mention of diffutils and
cmp in the packages but I couldn't see them.

I have read the README files but they all assume I have gotten past the run
ssh-host-config.

Where can I download the diffutils?
Where should I put these files and is there something I need to do to the
diffutils before I attempt to run ssh-host-config?
What is cmp?

Thank you for your help,

Mark