[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: icu-3.8-4

The icu library, the IBM Internationalization Components for Unicode
were updated to 3.8-4.
Only libicu-devel was changed, but the other icu packages were also touched.

This release fixes a minor w32api development issue as reported by Samuel Thibault.

It allows now:
  #include <windows.h>
  #include <sys/types.h>
  #include <unicode/uchar.h>

Canonical homepage:
  http://ibm.com/software/globalization/icu/

Canonical download:
  ftp://www-126.ibm.com/pub/icu/

Packaging Details:
----- version 3.8-4 -----
Allow #include <windows.h> (patched unicode/pwin32.h)

----

To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your
system.  Once you've downloaded setup.exe, run it and select "Editors"
or "Text" and then click on the appropriate fields until the above
announced version numbers appear if they are not displayed already.

If your mirror doesn't yet have the latest version of this package after
24 hours, you can either continue to wait for that site to be updated or
you can try to find another mirror.

Please send questions or comments to the Cygwin mailing list at:
cygwin@cygwin.com

If you want to subscribe go to:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/

I would appreciate if you would use this mailing list rather than
emailing me directly.  This includes ideas and comments about the setup
utility or Cygwin in general.

If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing
list is the appropriate place.