lftp missing dependency?

I'm fiddling with some stuff that needs Cygwin for a customer on a fairly pristine system, and thought I'd try to use lftp instead of being stuck with 'doze ftp, however it gives error 128 when run. According to cygcheck, it's missing libexpat, which seems to not be installed when installing lftp. Missing dependency?

(And yes, lftp works after installing expat, so...)

--
Matthew
This message is non-smoking