perl problem with Cygwin

I am trying to use the perl module Net::Nslookup but it does not work (it is
almost too simple to program wrong), particularly for doing reverse lookups.
After some discussions on a perl forum, the consensus is that the problem
seems to be specific to Cygwin. Is anyone using this module successfully
under Cygwin and if so did you need to do anything special to get it to work
and/or can someone help me figure out why mine is not working? Thanks.