is sddt.exe part of the cygwin installer? (possible corruption of gatech mirror)

I just installed cygwin under vista from a http mirror on
gtlab.gatech.edu.  I noticed that an process named sddt.exe gobbled
many cycles during the installation.  afterwards, I could neither find
a file by this name, nor could find it in the cygwin tars.  I'd love
to know that sddt was supposed to run at that time, and would probably
be better off knowing if it was not.

Thanks, Eric
--
Eric Freudenthal, Assistant Professor, UTEP Computer Science
 - http://www.freudenthal.net; 917/279-6208; eric@freudenthal.net