Re: Help on dos2unix

You top posted again, and you left the email addresses in again.
Both of those are in violation of the list policy.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Heude Pascal (LTS) wrote:
> The command 'type dos2unix' gives the following result : dos2unix is /usr/bin/dos2unix
> There is also a dos2unix in /bin.
> It seems that there are identical (at least same name and same size).

I believe that /usr/bin and /bin in Cygwin refer to the same directory.

Does the make command work, despite the exit code?  Are the carriage
returns gone from the file?

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed@gmail.com>