setup.exe won't update

I have Cygwin installed on three PCs running Windows XP.  I run
setup.exe periodically on all of them to keep the packages up to
date.  When I did this last, a few days ago, setup.exe updated the
openssl, grep and vim packages on two of the machines but the third
reported that there was "Nothing to Install/Update".  That third
machine still has the 2.5.1a-4 version of grep while the other
machines updated grep to 2.5.3-1, so I know at least that package is
out of date.  I tried again this morning with the same results.

All three machines are running setup.exe version 2.573.2.3.  I
regularly use either ftp://cygwin.osuosl.org or
ftp://mirrors.kernel.org as a download site for all three machines.
I tried both on the problematic machine with the same results.  I've
had Cygwin installed for a couple of years on this machine with no
problems.

The only thing I can think of that has changed on that machine is
that I recently bought an HP Media Vault 2120 and installed the
bundled NTI Shadow backup software.  I thought I had successfully
run setup.exe since then, but I'm not sure.  I have the Norton
Internet Security suite on that machine as well, and while I haven't
changed anything on it myself, it does regularly update itself.

I've attached the output of cygcheck -srv.

What can I do to get this setup.exe to find new packages again?

Regards,
Gary