ssh accepting AD kerberos tickets

I've read about cygwin, ssh and network access till my neck hurts.

It seems to me that if someone :-) integrates ssh kerberos
authentication such that sshd accepts an AD kerberos ticket, that
_maybe_ this could be associated with the login and give the client
session the right credentials to use the network.

Is this true?

How big is the hole? Maybe the change-security-token-thingummy just
needs to hand over some credentials if it has any (making the hole
small)? Does anyone know?

Sam