Re: cygwin shell scripting - how to pass values from command line to ssh remote command

* Z W (Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:15:28 -0700)
> Thanks for the response.
> I think you understood my question.

Yes.

> I like to pass parameters from tesh.sh as command line arguments and
> then pass them into the ssh remote command string. I'm just not sure
> of the syntax so that I could pass the paramter values to the remote
> command string from test.sh

I answered that one. I gave you the link to the ABSG where this question
is answered. All you have to do is to open the link and read the
passage. You don't expect to get spoonfed, do you?!

Thorsten