1.5.25.-15 cwrsync 2.1.3 remote host mounted network drive: permission denied

Hello,

Could you please give me some hints about how to correctly use Windows mounted network drives remotely from cwrsync (cygwin)? I have the following issue:

At main office we have a work station (let's call it wst1) with cygwin 1.5.25 sshd installed and a data server storing data (let's call it srv1) that must be synchronized with a branch office. The synchronized data from srv1 is available to wst1 in Windows as an attached network drive (let's name it x).

At the branch office we have a work station (let's call it wst2) with cwrsync 2.1.3 client installed and a data server storing data that must be synchronized (let's call it srv2) with the main office. The synchronized data from srv2 is avaialble to wst2 in Windows as an attached network drive (let's name it z).

cwrsync command line executed from wst2 is as following:

rsync -rzv -e "ssh.exe -p 1220 -i C:\id_dsa" rsyncuser@wst1:/cygdrive/x/rsync/ /cygdrive/z/rsync/

It doesn't work in this way and raises error:
rsync: link_stat "/cygdrive/x/rsync/" failed: Permission Denied (13)

What do I do wrong?

Without using the network drive x on wst1 all works perfectly (c is a local drive on wst1), e.g.:

rsync -rzv -e "ssh.exe -p 1220 -i C:\id_dsa" rsyncuser@wst1:/cygdrive/c/rsync/ /cygdrive/z/rsync/

The user rsyncuser has all necessary rx permissions to the synchronized data on x drive.

On wst1 the drive x is mounted in cygwin with system <binmode,noumount> attributes.

Perhaps I should use cygwin 1.7 with fstab mount capability with cwrsync 2.1.4 with patches to cygwin 1.7 to resolve this issue?

Any ideas and suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.