Re: long math functions on cygwin

Greg Chicares wrote:

> I poked around the newlib list a little, but saw nothing
> to suggest anyone's working on adding sqrtl() etc. They do
> welcome patches, of course.
I doubt that a simple request from the masses would lead anywhere.  It's
relatively easy to implement long double math functions in something like
"mathinline.h" or to supply your own source files for additional math
functions, as everyone has had to do.  It's not an essential capability in
newlib, as long as C99 support isn't advertised.