Re: sshd_config directory

> Run 'setup.exe' and install the 'openssh' package.  Then read the
> readme in '/usr/share/doc/Cygwin' and run 'ssh-host-config'.  This
> will create '/etc/sshd_config'.  Cygwin doesn't have a 'ssh' directory.

Thanks, Larry, for the correction to my full pathname...
I was ignorant about ssh-host-config. That did the trick (after
satisfying file perms and such).

What is the best tool for reading /usr/share/doc/Cygwin? emacs?
Is that doc exactly like the one on the web site, or more current?

Now I just need to configure keychain... Thank you to the cygwin
maintainers for including it in the distribution. :)

Cheers,
Art