Re: cron_diagnose reporting errors while using cron-config on Cygwin 1.7

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 4:31 AM, Pierre A. Humblet
<Pierre.Humblet@ieee.org> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for the response.  I went ahead and told it to install as the
system user.  Seems to be working fine by my basic tests.  I ran 2
test cron jobs.  One for a date stamp and the other for a mount list.
Looks like it reports the same mount table that I see when using it
interactively and the date stamp was what I had expected.  Both
outputs were sent to a file in my home directory and were run right on
schedule.  Ok maybe there was a 2 second delay but I'm not being picky
here.

--
Robert Pendell
shinji@elite-systems.org